Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Funny Bus Driver

Hey everyone! This week's been a good one! I had a fiery Zone Conference, had an exchange with a piano baby, met a funny bus driver and and helped Chris see what baptism is like!
     
Hiyuh, just a quick update this week. Zone conference was smashing this week! We have an official England Leeds Mission video that shows all of the areas in our mission and videos of people opening up their mission calls.  Idk if it's on Facebook, but it's pretty sweet! (Not on Facebook yet)
     
I went on an exchange with Elder Schmidt. He was a service missionary over in York for a while, so he was updating me on how it's been going down there. One other cool thing about him is that he's one of the Piano Guys sons! It was a blast and I'm excited to be serving around him!
     
This week we were able to invite one of our friends, Chris, to a child of record's baptism. He really enjoyed the service and is going to get baptized this month! After the baptism, Elder Manaligod and I took the bus back home, but we were the only ones on the bus. So naturally we just start jamming out and singing random rock songs.... haha. We didn't realize how loud we were because when we were getting off the bus the bus drive told us, "You better not go. Britian's got talent you two!" We were laughing so hard.... haha!

My companion is cool. His personality reminds me of Luke a lot. He super into basketball and video game. He's got 2 brothers and is the one in the middle just like me! He served with 2 other guys from my MTC group. This is his first proper winter, so we're decking him out with warm stuff today. He's been on his mission for 10 months and he's good lad. I hoping we'll stick together for Christmas, but we'll see. Transfer calls are literally a week before Christmas

and I've been in this area for a while.
     
Life is going super canny, I'll have to catch yous later! 


-Elder Holyoak 


Zone Conference

Elder  Manaligod and I


Fun on the Bus



No comments:

Post a Comment