Monday, May 7, 2018

Driving and Castle Hopping!

Hi there. It's been another Belta week here in Geordieland! We had loads of meeting this week, went castle hopping, and did some service in Gateshead.
    

One little extra thing. After the long wait and hard work, I finally have my driving licence...... haha. I still accidentally sit in the passengers seat every once in a while, but I'm pretty used to the roads here now.
    

This week we had Zone Conference and MLC over in Leeds. Loads of meetings makes the week fly by. During Zone Conference, the departing missionaries of the nest transfer, gave their Testimony to all of the missionaries. All of the people in my group were like, "Next Zone Conference it's going to be us up there!" That's so mental to think that I only have one more Zone Conference and time is flying by.
    

This week we did some service with some other missionaries over in Gateshead. Basically what we did was sweep the extra gravel and dirt off a tennis court. I got a gnarly blister on mi hand but it was a blast.
    

In Newcastle for missionary work, we are hunting out new people to teach. But in the our zone there should be 5 baptism on the 19th of May!!
    

On P-Day we went castle hopping and got some really cool pictures at the Alnwick and Bamborough Castle.... Champion! Also, hope all of those mothers in America have a well good Mother's Day.
I'll be Facetiming mi mummy. Cheers!

-Elder Holyoak














No comments:

Post a Comment