Monday, March 26, 2018

Geordie Land and a big snake!

You alreet everyone! It's been a good first week back up in Geordie land. This week I'm learning loads and getting my new assignment down. I held a huge snake and went to a baptism in Ashington.
     
It was an ace week with Elder Wineger! It was a very, very busy one too..... haha. There is a completely different dynamic in missionary work when you need to look after a Zone. We have 3 new trainees in the Sunderland zone, which is definitely going to give us some fire! We have some proper canny missionaries in the zone and I'm super excited to work with them. 

I'm taking more driving lessons next week as well. Driving in Newcastle is mental! But I should be able to adjust. The members here are really cool! They've started experimenting with making a YSA branch in our stake, which will be located in the Newcastle chapel.  This is really exciting for missionary work.
     
I was able to hold a pretty big snake! We taught a bloke named Danny who was recently baptized. He was showing off his pet snake and he asked if I wanted to hold it. Of course I did! Life is super good! Spike ball is super fun and General Conference is on its way.

Cheers!

-Elder Holyoak 

Elder Winegar my new companion 

P-Day Spike ball with my mates




No comments:

Post a Comment