Monday, March 5, 2018

Siberian Blast!

Hey Up everyone! My iPad is literally about to die, so I'm sorry for the short email. This week we had a Siberian blast, everything in the UK got canceled, and a little miracle at the Toby Calvary.
     
Hello all, here's my update of the week. We had really unusual weather this week. It snowed from Thursday to pretty much Sunday and loads of things got cancelled. I booked 2 different driving tests and both of them were cancelled! Haha... I have another one scheduled for Thursday, so hopefully it will go through. It was hilarious seeing cars drifting everywhere in the snow again. People in England do not know how to drive in the snow.
     
A cool experience I want to share. We've been struggling with finding new people lately and helping people keep commitments. We had a big planning session for a woman we are teaching and we really prayed and thought about plans to help her out. Later that evening, the Burnetts took us out for a nice meal over at the Toby Cavery. When we walked in to take our seats, guess who we saw? The investigator we were praying for was in there eating! She greeted us warmly and even told us, "You guys haven't lost me!" This shows that our planning and praying put us right in her path again.  It was so great to see her and it made us so happy as well.
     
Again, sorry for the short email. I hope all of you have a good week. We took more pictures on our phone, so I'll send more next week. 

Cheers!

-Elder Holyoak 



                   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment