Monday, February 26, 2018

Brazilian Food!!

Hola familia!! This week we had exchanges, helped out with a really fun Young Men's activity, ate Brazilian and Portuguese food, and my driving test is this Friday!
     
Sorry again for the short email today, I had to go to Hull to do some driving lessons to prepare for my test this Friday. I finally found an instructor that drives an automatic, because everyone drives a manual car here and I can't....haha! One cool side is that my driving instructor, George O'Neill is famous, well in the church he is. He's a member of the Hull Ward. If you look up on Mormon Messages "Rescued by Christ" his video will show up. I took a lesson today and it was proper weird driving around roundabouts on the other side of the road.😧
     
As far as missionary work, this week was pretty rough. The people that we've been teaching have been pretty stubborn and things always come up. What I've realized throughout my mission is that right after you experience the thickest of opposition, is when you see some smashing miracles! I will definitely share some with you guys soon. 
     
We were well fed this week from a lot of the foreign member in the ward. I had Brazilian food, which included loads of meat and a delectable salad. We also helped out with organizing a missionary themed Young Men's activity. It was a blast! It made me reminisce on my days as a lad hearing others share experiences from their missions. But yeah, I hope you guys have a good week cheers!!

Elder Holyolyolky 

George O'Neill the British falconer and my driving trainer



                                                        
Young Men's activity

No comments:

Post a Comment