Monday, February 12, 2018

Blood Pudding

Hi there, it's me again, that bloke over in England.... haha! I'm pretty short on time this week cause I took my theory test (written driving test) today and I passed! Gee hoo! This week was the start of new transfer, I tried black pudding for the first time, teaching the Polish, and we taught part of a lesson in French.
     
Hello! Yes, it's the start of a new transfer, so I've got a new comp and new people in the district. Elder Barff has been proper fun to serve around so far. The first couple of days we both agreed that we felt like we were just on an extended exchange. That's what happens when you know you companion before hand..... haha.
     
I tried black pudding, also know as blood pudding, this week. It's basically cooked cow blood with spices and fat. It sounded proper minging (unpleasant) at first, but once I tried it, it's actually pretty good! We've been teaching loads of Polish people lately and that's been fun. We also taught a lady from the Congo and Elder Barff spoke in French! Hope you guys have a good week! 

Cheers!
-Elder Holyoak 

 New District

Blood Pudding (black discs)



No comments:

Post a Comment