Monday, February 19, 2018

Hungry 2 year old

Hiyuh again! Here's another update from the Wakey lads. This week we started volunteering at a charity shop, a happy/sad Zone Conference, and a crazy 2 year old!
     
Heyyyyy up mate! This week flew by and it was quite a blur..... haha. It's nice weather outside, so I really want to play footie in the sun this p-day, so I'll make it quick. We had another Zone Conference this week. Elder Watson and Campbell gave their closing testimonies. It's mental to see more and more missionaries leave and time is definitely flying by. Elder Barff and I were asked to do a musical item for our zone training, so we threw together an Armies of Heleman song on the guitar.
     
Yes, we stared volunteering at a charity. Elder Barff met a lady earlier in his mission through a charity shop that got baptized in Scunthorpe. So we decided to volunteer at one ourselves. It's worth a shot! We met a crazy 2 year old this week. We had a lesson with the lady from Congo and her 2 year old was going crazy! At the end of the lesson, she took a bite out of her "Pathway to Happiness" which a little laminated paper to track people's reading and praying. It was pretty funny and she was very distracting. I'm trying to learn a lot of phrases to say in French to help out with teaching her.
      
I hope you guys have a good week! Next p-day I'm going to start on my U.K. driving lessons, so wish me luck, cheers!

-Elder Holyoak 


No comments:

Post a Comment