Monday, April 9, 2018

Sunshine😎

Hi, how's it going! This is gonna be a quick update, because my last P-day was just 5 days ago. So this week I went to my first MLC (leadership training) in Leeds. I witnessed a Filipino family get baptized in North Shields and the end of the transfer is next week!
     
This Friday I went to my first Mission Leadership Training or MLC down in Leeds. It was lots of fun and I learned loads! We are making a big focus on ministering with love to people. 
     
The North Shields Elders had a baptism this week. An entire Filipino family got baptized and it was such a cool sight to see. It definitely lifted my expectations and got me more excited about the work! It was ace seeing the members supporting the baptisms again too.
      
It's crazy how the end of this the transfer has come up again. This last week of this transfer we have been going on loads of exchanges with people. On Thursday, there's a broadcast from Elder Holland and President Nelson which we are all pumped for! That's the main update, cheers!

-Elder Holyoak

image1.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment