Monday, April 16, 2018

The Prophet in England and exchanges for days!

Oi! Guess what, transfer calls came again! This week we had a special broadcast in the U.K. from President Nelson, we had exchanges for days, and more miracles happened!
     
Hey everyone, so transfer calls came again and I'm staying in Newcastle and Elder Winegar is moving to Beverley near Hull. My new comp is gonna be a bloke named Elder Kearl, I'm pumped! So this week we had a big U.K. broadcast from President Nelson and Elder Holland. It was superb nonetheless and they really showed their care for the people in this country and pumped up the missionaries. 
     
We had loads of exchanges this week, one for almost everyday. I learned loads from other missionaries and we had some really cool experiences. Elder Gray and I got let in knocking and taught a really cool lady. Elder Luo and I found a guy in a park and scheduled him for baptism. Elder Edwards and I taught a man and he came to church! So the work is going really well! That's my main update you yous alls has a goods dee cheers!

-Elder Holyoak 

Exchanges....




No comments:

Post a Comment